Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy Fall, Y'all!

I'm not exactly southern, as I'm a native to Ohio, so I technically can't use "y'all," but my daughter's in Kentucky, so maybe I can sneak in some southern bits here and there. Maybe. Here's a simple card that actually took me a bit of time. Simple is sometimes trickier because you gotta get it all right.



I used this stencil for the background dots, Hero Arts neon inks including this red for the leaves and sentiment from the Autumn Leaves set and then my handy dandy scissors to trim them out. I placed a few matching sequins and some falling leaves and stopped. After I put in more leaves, rearranged the sentiment, added a few more leaves, re-glued some and then fiddled with the sequins. Finally I finished and stopped fussing. Works for me!

If you want to check out the a2z Scrapbooking Supplies site, you can get a 15% discount by using CHARK15 as your discount code for orders over $25. Hey, I'm a discount code! :)

Happy Fall!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!