Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Cuteness

If you're a scrapper, you probably have older pictures that need scrapped...or maybe you don't. I had these from 2008 (don't judge) and finally got them on a page. The Doodlebug Easter Parade paper and stickers I got were just too cute to leave on the shelf. 



The series of pics are of my son completely missing an egg and it was kinda cracking me up...wait, crack, egg...I made a pun! Still, it was funny because it was like he assumed it would just appear if he kept looking in the same place. And our daughter immediately starting eating her candy before her brother even finished finding his. Kids!


I made these journaling cards out of the paper and added some washi and the little critter stickers. For the background, I started with a white page, sponged on some Distress Inks in random order (Picked Raspberry, Lemonade, Peacock Blue)  around the outer edge of the paper and added more Doodlebug patterned paper. It was actually a really quick page and that's saying something for me. I'm definitely a slow scrapper.

Happy Easter!
Chark

1 comment:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!