Wednesday, June 17, 2015

For Nerdy Moms and Dads

Hi, crafty friends! Guess what I made with the Kelly Purkey Robot stamps? Baby girl and baby boy gift cards for a baby shower gift.

You can check them out at the a2z Scrapbooking Supplies blog today. I was thinking of my niece, who's expecting, because she and her husband are both into science and have some robot sheets on their baby gift registry. 



This is the baby girl version. Pop over to a2z Scrapbooking to see the boy version and a close-up of the glittery robots. My cards are the mini version you see tucked into a gift bag or punched and tied onto ribbon. They are 3.25" square.

I used this Kelly Purkey small Super Cool stamp set and Distress inks in Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean. 




If you are interested in joining in the a2z challenge this month, break out your Hero Arts and create something for the New Beginnings theme! You can link up here by the end of the month to enter to win $25 to the store! And you can also see my Robot Bride and Groom on the same post.


Happy Wednesday!
Chark

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet and cool at the same time! A robot in pink is a very good thing! I will have to check out the boy version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, this is super cute....thanks for the inspiration!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!