Thursday, November 19, 2015

Throwback Thursday Post

Since I missed my usual Wednesday because of work and a sick kid (who's now better yay), I thought I'd do a tbt post.

Here's a pic of my daughter and mom in 2011. Two of my favorite women in the world, before the girl was an actual adult.



My favorite book as a kid, and the first I ever read, I think.


My all-time fave singer as a teen and I admit, still makes me happy. Have you seen this guy at 60+? He did a great job in the Meryl Streep movie, Ricki and the Flash. And yep, I paid full price to see this one by myself in the movie theatre.



Oh and hey, I'm up over at a2z Scrapbooking today with one stencil four ways. Hop by and see me!





Happy TBT!
Chark


2 comments:

  1. Chark - check your link. It is going to Flickr instead of a2z. Fun throw backs. I saw Rick Springfield at our fair.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!