Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Can I Get You a Cuppa?

I'm a big tea lover and today is National Tea Day! Celebrating with the folks at The Coffee Loving Blog Hop today with these projects. 

The first project uses Prima's Coffee Break paper and a little tea cup from Lawn Fawn's breakfast set, along with a brown paper bag and doily.


This one uses the digi Coffee Stamps from Hero Arts and a2z Scrapbooking. The tea bag is a little sentiment cut from the Coffee Break Prima 6x6 pad.


And this one uses a little robot stamp from Hero Arts and Kelly Purkey and the same digi Coffee stamps I got my big cup from. I love that you can size these any way you want. This little bag is just big enough for a gift card.
 

If you comment here or on my flickr stream on any of these three, I'll enter you in a drawing to win these outline coffee stickers and some fun bling, I'll announce the winner after the hop closes.


And if you want some great deals, hop over to a2z Scrapbooking Supplies and check out all the new things in the sale section AND you can use the code Chark15 to get 15% off your cart of $25 or more! That's double the savings!! or something, I'm not a math teacher, people. I know a good deal when I see one, though! :)

Happy Tea Day!
Chark

10 comments:

  1. These coffee projects are really fun!!! I especially like the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your projects... I must find those coffee papers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your projects are great, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects, Char! I am keeping my fingers crossed with the blogger issue! Here goes! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! So many fun gift ideas!! :) I just love the bag with the coffee cup background and your cup with the little tea bag hanging down too! These are all fun projects!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet set of projects!! Fun blog candy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, three beautiful projects! You've got some gorgeous stamps and papers! Love those outline stickers in your giveaway - thank you so much! I'm excited about winning! Great sale too - thanks for the code! I'll head over and take a look around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, three beautiful projects! You've got some gorgeous stamps and papers! Love those outline stickers in your giveaway - thank you so much! I'm excited about winning! Great sale too - thanks for the code! I'll head over and take a look around!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!