Friday, April 29, 2016

Cutie Koalas

Took my digital koala stamps from 2 Cute Ink and printed it smaller and bigger and then watercolored them and trimmed them out. I drew on the little one's paws so I didn't have to try to trim those tiny things.

I used a Lawn Fawn green woodgrain card and an old Hero Arts beige woodgrain card together, added my bears and the happy sticker with pop dots. Then I stamped Mother's Day inside to make a card for that upcoming holiday.



Easy Peasy and fun to color! Entered it in the 2 Cute Ink Koala contest for club members and am hoping to win the chance to help design a digi!

If you're looking for a pretty image to color for your mom, you can use this free flower digi I found from Only Coloring Pages.





Happy Friday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!