Monday, May 2, 2016

CAS and Not-So CAS

I'm up on the a2z Scrapbooking blog today with a Clean And Simple card that goes along with our May challenge. I used multiple colors of embossing powder for my Forest Background stamp.


This next card isn't CAS at all, it has heat embossing and cream lace like the first, but I stamped the Antique Rose on text paper, watercolored the image with Distress Inks, and then took a patterned paper from Stampington and Company (you get free paper in each mag).

I inked the paper and stamped on some text, added green stamped paper, brown vintage lace and gold accents with puffy stickers from American Crafts and gold ribbon from my stash. Lots going on here.


I tore and curled the edges of the text paper and I'm really happy with how it turned out, it's prettier irl with the gold and pinks and brown.

Are you a Clean And Simple Crafter or a Vintage Pile-on-the-fun crafter?

Happy Monday!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!