Thursday, February 2, 2017

Fun with Alcohol Inks

I'm up today on the a2z Scrapbooking blog with my little alcohol ink experiment. I love dripping these inks on acetate and seeing how they turn out. The inks are so vibrant and when you back the acetate with white paper, you get a stained glass look. You could even use these in windows as decoration without the white backing. Here's a peek at one of the cards.



I just got some new alcohol ink colors, so I'm sure I'll be doing more experimentation with them soon. 

Hope you'll pop over to a2z to check out the cards and check out our new February challenge "Any Shade of Red" where you could win $25 to the store!

Happy Thursday!
Chark

1 comment:

  1. When you did your alcohol ink how did you get kind of smaller bits of color all over? I made two panels and they are ok. Yours look great. It does make quite a difference when you see them with white behind. Did you mix metallic's in with something or just drop them on?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!