Friday, May 5, 2017

Star Fairy at Night

I used this Hannah Lynn digital stamp of a fairy to make a card today and I looovve her. Well, to be fair, I love Hannah Lynn in general. They are so fun to color and so pretty. 

I used Prismacolor pencils to color her after I printed her on a Laser Jet b&w printer. The only trouble I had for smearing was with the color blender pencil and the black lines. I used white Univall to add accents and a die from Neat & Tangled to add blue watercolored stars with Stickles glitter.


Happy Cinco de Mayo...I didn't celebrate yet, but I do have some pulled pork in the fridge that I could put into a burrito if I was feeling sassy and I just might. But look at this recipe. Yum! Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla...yes, please.


I'm adding a little craft too, just because why not? It's Cinco de Mayo! Aren't these Little Pinatas cute?


Happy Friday!
Chark



2 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!