Monday, October 2, 2017

Hero Arts Makes You Go Wild

Today I'm up over at the a2z Scrapbooking blog to duel with Leslie. Okay, we didn't bring swords, but we did use the same digi and came up with two very different cards. If you're looking for inspiration, you can check them both out here.

The digital Go Wild set is the prize for the random challenge winner this month at a2z...the challenge theme for October is watercolor and you can use ANY products. If you win the random draw plus use Hero Arts, you will win the digi and a $20 gift code to the store.

Here's my card. Head to a2z to see Leslie's.


And don't forget, my blog readers and close, personal friends get to use my discount code CHARK15 to get 15% off their $25+ cart. 

Ooooh, I have to tell you, too, that this coming weekend is World Cardmaking Day and a2z Scrapbooking is planning to join in the celebrating with some fun....hope you'll join us on October 7th (Saturday)!


Happy Monday!
Chark


1 comment:

  1. That is a cool background, Char. Perfect go together with the bold sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!