Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Ornaments Infinity Dies as Gift Tags

I have the Ornaments Infinity dies from Hero Arts and love them. I've been using them as Christmas bulbs, as balloons and on cards

Here are a few tags I created for gifts. This first set was made with stencils. The aqua one uses Aquamarine Nuvo Mousse. That stuff is so shiny and so yummy looking. This ornament has a lot of texture. To put a name on this, I will probably use sticker alphabet letters or possibly write on the back. 

For the other ornaments in the same picture, I used a stencil with Gansai Tambi shimmer watercolors and then die cut the ornaments. Again, the shimmer is lovely, though different from the Nuvo paste. I hand lettered the names. I still need to add the ornament top from the die set. 



This set of ornaments uses Distress Oxide inks. I used the Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean. On the little tree ornament, I inked it with shadows and highlights after die cutting. The rest were cut from a sheet of inked cardstock. I used white ink for the highlights. These don't shimmer, but the colors are fab.



If you want these dies you can head over to a2z Scrapbooking and put them into your cart for just $24.95. You also get a little bow die and the ornament toppers as part of the set. It's a lot of dies for the price. Add the Nuvo mousse or some Oxide inks or anything to total $25 in your cart and you can use CHARK15 to get 15% off your cart!



Happy Wednesday!
Chark

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous ornament tags....I love having other uses for dies... Beautiful handwriting....

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!