Wednesday, January 3, 2018

All Dressed Up Cutie

Isn't this image just so cute? It's from All Dressed Up stamps. I love their digi images and their style. You can see some more of their images here on my blog.

Now, I wasn't entirely sure how to do her hair and I've noticed some people leave the circle in the middle of her little bun things open, but I assumed it was all hair. At any rate, when you have pink hair and antlers, you can do whatever you want! Her skin didn't come out as smooth as it could've but I liked the hair.


I used some Nuvo drops for the little ornaments and holly berries and her eyes. The scrabble letters were in my stash and the torn papers behind her are from a 6x6 pad. Here's a close-up of the drops. 


You can head over to the All Dressed Up Challenge blog on the 15th to see the new challenge. Happy Wednesday!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!