Friday, June 1, 2018

a2z Scrapbooking Monochromatic Challenge

It's time for a new challenge up on the a2z Scrapbooking blog and if you enter a Monochromatic themed project, you could win a free digital stamp set...and if you use Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, you could also add $20 to the store to your prize!

Here's a peek at my project, but head over here to see all the DT projects and all the details on how to enter!



For this card, I dripped Blue and Yellow Hero Arts liquid watercolors onto some textured paper. I trimmed the panel and added this cute turtle (colored with Prismacolor pencils) from the Hero Arts Mermaid Stamp and Cut set. The sequins and pool card are also Hero Arts, as is the sentiment.

I love dripping the bottled watercolors onto different papers to see what happens. You can find them here at a2z. Use DLT15 to get 15% off your cart total of $25 or more.

Happy Friday!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!