Friday, June 1, 2018

Coffee Loving Tag

I used a coffee cup stamp from Hero Arts City Adventures to stamp all over a small manila tag and then colored with my Arteza brush markers. I love how many colors you get for the price and they are fab for lettering, I love the brush tip. 

I added white uniball gel pen and then smudged it a bit, since they are loosely colored. That white highlight in the middle of the cups made them so dimensional.




The wonderful sentiment is from Hero Arts and it comes with a die cut and lots of little sayings (birthday, year, have a, and more) to use with the wonderful die/stamp.



It's my last coffee hop entry, you can enter yours here if you want to join in the fun! Thanks to Amy and the whole crew for another fun hop!


Happy Friday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!