Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Teen Guy Card

Not sure which is harder—a masculine card or teen card. Luckily, I had a friend's son turn 13, so I got to stretch my creativity :) I had all the pieces for this, it just took me putting them together. I did have to fix the seven into a one because I ran out of 1s. The die cut numbers are from a pack from about a hundred years ago...here are some from Pretty Little Studio that are similar in size but colored and wood grain if you want some.



The paper is older, and the watercolor panel is from when I was playing around with Color Bursts...love them! The little stripe under the 13 is gold paper to jazz it up a bit without glitter!

Here are 3 cool products for masculine cards (since Father's Day is on the horizon).

1. A Beautiful Day collection from Pretty Little Studios (I've ordered from them and they are great...plus you're supporting a woman-owned business and they have printed vellum and metallic papers to die for). Vellum Tape and Printed Paper.


2. Dad/Masculine Stamp sets from Your Next Stamp. I love their cute stamps and they have fisherman, handyman and golfing stamps, as well as this cute tool set you could use for anyone and lots of different occasions.


3. This set isn't for Dad's day, but who doesn't think of Dad and his chair? This would be great for a card featuring that memory. It's from Hero Arts and it's in the a2z Scrapbooking store where I'm the DT Coordinator. 


Happy Wednesday!
Chark








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!