Monday, October 15, 2018

Oh, Bother!

One of my favorite things in the world is the story of Winnie-the-Pooh. I looovved the cartoon when I was a kid and when I had kids, I bought them each the story books. I loved reading it to them and then hearing them read it to me later. It's such a sweet and lovely story and I've watched both of the live-action movies.

I love the Christopher Robin movie with the little animated/CGI animals. It's going on my Christmas list! I highly recommend it if you're a fan of Pooh. All of this to say, when Kindred Stamps came out with their Childhood Friends stamps, I had to buy them. So cute!


I haven't made them into cards yet, but I have stamped and colored them. I drew in the background scene for both. In this first version, I just used Prismacolor pencils and went for traditional coloring.


For the second one, I did the black edge coloring that I do sometimes with my Prismacolor pencils. I think it makes the images pop. I also outlined the tree and grass to match. 


There are at least 5-6 Kindred Stamp sets I want at any given time, including some cute Oz ones that sell out pretty frequently. And they have a new release coming up! Their Pop Culture stamps are the best, you can click here to take a look.

I'll have a little Pooh giveaway for you on here and Instagram coming up this week...it's crafty stuff, so stay tuned!

Happy Monday!
Chark




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!