Wednesday, October 17, 2018

It's So Much Friendlier with Two

EDITED: WINNER CHOSEN FROM IG--NANCYSCRAFTSHACK!!!!

If you saw Monday's post, you'll know how much I like Winnie-the-Pooh and the original cartoon, the book and the latest movie, Christopher Robin. I saw someone over in England had a pack of Christopher Robin 6x6 paper they had purchased. I looked high and low here in the states and online and didn't have a lot of luck, so I ordered from a company called Laney's Crafts in England. They have a lot of products for some great prices and this paper pad was inexpensive...and they have two other Christopher Robin 6x6 packs (one with foil) that I should've gotten! The shipping wasn't terrible, even though I ordered paper, and she let me know about what it would cost before she sent it. I'm certain I'll be ordering from Laney's again!

The bad news is that I didn't order extras, the good news is that there are three sheets of 12 styles, so I'm going to break up the pad and give away 12 sheets of 6x6 paper AND a full pack of the letter tile stickers from her shop, as well as some Disney die cuts with the original art from my stash. You could win all this and maybe a little extra just by leaving a comment here and following my blog.



Here are some close-ups of the goodies.




This giveaway is open internationally, so sign up to be a blog follower here AND leave me a comment, telling me who your favorite Pooh character is. I think I love them all, but I love Pooh for his kindness, Piglet for his littleness and Tigger for his brashness the best.

If you want extra chances to win, you can head to my Instagram account (@chark99) and enter there too!

1. Follow the blog and/or follow on Instagram @chark99 (see the sidebar to do so)
2. Leave me a comment here and/or on IG
3. Head to Instagram and tag some buddies to get more chances to enter

Giveaway closes IN ONE WEEK, WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 24, 2018 AT 11:59 PM EST
WINNER ANNOUNCED FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2018 ON IG AND HERE ON THE BLOG
I will attempt to contact the winner, but will choose another winner if I can't touch base within a week (NOVEMBER 2, 2018), so leave your preferred email in your comment or check back on October 26!

Many Happy Returns of the Day!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!