Wednesday, October 24, 2018

The Ghosties Are Out and About

I have the cutest Ghost in a Jar stamp set from Witt & Sass that I've been using lately. I only have about a week before it's time for the ghost season to be over, so I'll be sharing a lot before then. In this project, I used the ghost from this set, a digi label from a2z Scrapbooking and alphabet bubble dies from C.C. Designs. The pumpkin is a sticker. 

The label is part of a Spooky Label Hero Arts Digi set that you can win by entering this month at a2z...and you don't even have to use Hero Arts stamps, you can use any company and just make something that fits the challenge, Frightfully Fun.


Just one more day to enter my Pooh Bear giveaway, scroll to the last post and comment or head to  my IG account and enter there too!

Happy Wednesday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!