Friday, October 26, 2018

This Is Halloween and a Winner

I love The Nightmare Before Christmas with Jack and Sandy Claws, so this song is stuck in my head, even though we have a few days before it is Halloween.



But I do have two freebie Halloween images that I doodled for you today. A witch and jack-o-lantern. All you have to do is right click the images below and save to your computer. If you end up making something with them, let me know!




And I wanted to pop in to say we have a winner in the Pooh Bear giveaway and that is @nancyscraftshack from Instagram...congrats, Nancy! Contact me with your info so I can mail your goodies out.

And lastly, if you didn't win this giveaway, I hope you'll follow me on IG (top right button) so you can try to win my November Thanks and Giving Prizes. There will be one each week in November!

Happy Friday,
Chark




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!