Monday, October 29, 2018

Too Cute to Spook

I've got a cute Doodlebug Designs Halloween card to share and I'm doubting you'll be scared...I love all things Doodlebug because of their adorableness. I bought some paper and this one has the whole little scene on it, I trimmed it, added Happy and the face in the O and the doodles on the moon. The stars have the glow-in-the-dark Nuvo drops, as does the nose. I added some more patterned paper from Doodlebug, cut on an angle and ta-da! Quick card!


Here's the paper, and as an added bonus, it has the cutest pumpkins on the reverse side. Do you ever buy two of a paper so you can have both sides? I often do! I just love the little Frankenstein monster and the strip that says, May I be Frank?


Happy Monday!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!