Thursday, December 6, 2018

Coffee, Tea or Gingerbread

I'm a big fan of gingerbread, both the edible kind and the decorating kind, and I have a handful of cute gingerbread boys and girls as stamps and dies. This digi came from the Craftin Desert Divas shop, and I cut out a Doodlebug tea cup to give him. He's cute, amma right? 


He comes in color and line art. I printed him in color but my printer started to run out of a vital ink and he came up looking less than tasty. So I took my Prismacolor pencils and made him look more like gingerbread. The bg paper is Doodlebug, as is the sentiment strip. I'm entering him in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and you can join me until Friday evening to try to win one of the gazillion prizes!



Come back tomorrow to see who won my four Thanksgiving giveaways (you have until 11:59pm Eastern tonight to enter, just scroll down to the four posts)!

Happy Thursday! 
Chark

8 comments:

  1. Super cute design and I love the gingerbread guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love the gingerbread boy and the cute papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm...gingerbread. Such a cute card Char!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and gingerbread man.. does he dip himself in the coffee?? lol.. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, love the gingerbread man!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!