Friday, December 28, 2018

Snow? What Snow?

Even though it's nearly January, today it's almost 60 degrees here in Ohio. That is some weird stuff...especially considering it snowed three days ago. It was the coat-and-melt kind of snow, but it did give us a white Christmas, which you can see out my window here. 



I just entered a contest on IG from Arteza that had the theme of snow. I watercolored with  my Real Brush Pens from them and created two pieces. First was this fun and doodled piece here.



Next, I a stamped and hand-lettered the piece here. I enjoy the pens for lettering because I can get the thick and thin lines easily. When I use Tombows for lettering, I have to go over the letters a couple of times to get the thicker lines.



I have to admit, I'm not a huge fan of snow, because it makes traveling tricky, but it is winter, and I do live in Ohio, so it's definitely expected right about now. Since it's rain and wind today, I guess I'll just go do my errands instead of staying in and crafting :)

Happy Friday!
Chark



2 comments:

  1. I like your description of the snow, 'coat and melt', how fitting!! :)
    Both card delightful, did you draw those lovely snowflakes? They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drew some and stamped the watercolored ones with distress inks, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!