Friday, December 21, 2018

Happy Christmas

Since Christmas is just a few days away (and tomorrow we're hosting a family Christmas at my house), thought I'd pop in to say Happy Holidays and show a few gift card holders I've made with the Technique Tuesday pull-tab die. I bought it and the little saying stamps that fit it when I won a gift card from them.



Here's a close-up of the pull tab on one of the cards. 


I picked up the pad of Christmas paper at Tuesday Morning, a great place to find craft supplies at a discount. You never know what they'll have, but that's part of the fun. And lastly, here's a little papier mache box I got at the craft store. I added Doodlebug Design paper to the lid and the My Favorite Stamps Santa here. I fussy cut him out after coloring with pencils and gel pen.


And with that, I'll sign off and say, "Merry Christmas!" Hope you get a lot of crafty stuff and time with family this season!

Happy Friday!
Chark

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours Char!! And may the New Year be joyful and blessed!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!