Friday, January 4, 2019

Happy Trivia Day

Here's a piece of trivia for you—there's a Trivia Day and it's today! So celebrate with a little Trivial Pursuit, because that's why trivia games became popular. Here's the official story.

History of Trivia Day

The World famous trivia game, Trivial Pursuit, is thought to have sparked people’s fascination with trivia and competing to see who knows more odd facts about geography, history, art, science, sports and entertainment.

Trivial Pursuit was first created in in Montreal, Quebec, Canada in 1979 by two men named Chris Haney and Scott Abbott, who had become frustrated to find pieces of their Scrabble game had gone missing, thus inspiring them to create their own game. Trivial Pursuit became an almost instant hit and worldwide phenomenon, and the trivia craze began.
I've been a fan of Trivial Pursuit since it came out in the 80s, though I can count on one hand the number of times I've won since then. Dang Sports Category!

While thanking someone isn't trivial (I think you should thank people daily), I have a little thank you art today. I got this coloring card with my first-ever Honey Bee Stamps order. While I haven't inked my stamps yet, I did break out my new Polychromos pencils and colored this baby up.


While I haven't inked my stamps yet, I did break out my new Polychromos pencils and colored this baby up. That's all I've got for now. hope you have a fab Trivia Day! Here's a little personal trivia: my mom's 83rd birthday is tomorrow! Happy Birthday to the best woman I've ever known. This pic is from last month and she's still her cutie self.


Happy Friday!
Chark


3 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!