Friday, January 11, 2019

Love You Birthday Card

Today I'm sharing a card I made with a 12x12 coloring page from Adornit. I picked it up at Scrapbook.com, and it's meant for watercoloring. The paper is thick and textured and perfect to paint. I cut down the large image and made a birthday card with it.


Here it is, mid-painting. I used Tombow markers and one Real Waterbrush marker and did both coloring straight onto the page and also applying water to make it paint before putting it on the page.


Here's the final card, with a few Nuvo Silver drops for flower and berry centers and white gel pen and colored pencil additions to the painting.


I like how fast you can make a card with these panels already painted...so, buy some (they have tons of watercolor panels here) and do an afternoon of painting and then on another day, trim them into card-size panels and attach them to card bases.

Happy Friday!
Chark

1 comment:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!