Friday, February 1, 2019

My Personal Motto

I got an Adornit coloring mini book set some months ago and I really enjoy the drawings and sayings in them. The pages are textured and take watercolor well. I've used colored pencil on them too, but the paper is rough, so you won't get a smooth look with pencils. I've also used markers on them and in these pages, I've used both Arteza brush pens (markers) and Prismacolor pencils.



The funny thing is that I can find two of my life's mottoes in these four pages...


and...


I think we should all be a little kinder in our dealings with others and I think everyone should have a cupcake once in a while. Ok, maybe not everyone, maybe just me. And maybe not once in a while but every week instead. That would make me happy!

Luckily, I have a great local bakery called Cake, Hope and Love that has THE best buttercream of any bakery anywhere. Just say'n. You can buy it in the link here, along with sprinkles and cake toppers. 

                                      

And they actually know my name and will get my order ready ahead when I call. And once, after my husband stopped in to get me a cupcake after my retinal surgery, those fine people sent me a whole salted caramel cake—because they rock and they know that's my favorite. I should probably be embarrassed that they know me so well, but I ain't a bit sorry! :)


Happy Friday!
Chark

4 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!