Friday, November 13, 2020

Make Mine Black, No Sugar...and Tea, Make Mine Tea

I love joining in the seasonal Coffee Lovers' Blog Hop whenever I can, and I just squeaked under the wire for this round...it ends at midnight tonight! You can make any caffeine-drink project and I made two coffee cards this time, though I am a die-hard tea fan.


I won this little stamp in one of the coffee hops in the past, from the Unity Stamp Company. It's adorable. I added the "soon?" for the sentiment. I masked off the image with a rectangle and then dabbed on watercolor from Viviva Watercolor Sheets...I had to dilute them a lot because they are sooo rich and pigmented.


For this one, I spritzed water on my glass mat, then dabbed a wet brush on the Viviva color sheet and added that to the water. Then I placed my cardstock face down and did the smushing technique. It worked perfectly. Again, I added the rest of the sentiment with a marker.


For this last project, I made a tag from tie-dye patterned paper my sister gave me and then stamped, colored, cut out and adhered the kitty cup from Unity Stamp Company. I used Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers on the cup. 


I've been joining in on the Coffee Lovers' Hops for a few years now and here are a couple past projects that I enjoyed making. 



Now I'm off to drink some tea! 
Happy Friday!
Chark

2 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!