Friday, March 12, 2021

Bearly Art's Cards For Cubs

One thing I love about crafting is being able to put some of my cards to good use. In the past, I've joined in card drives for soldiers and nursing homes. 

This month, I'm joining in Bearly Art's Cards for Cubs March drive to give birthday, holiday and encouragement cards to foster kids. I can imagine how scary it is to be thrust into someone's home and family when you've lost your family at least temporarily and maybe permanently. And a card won't make it all better, but it might make one day a little better if you know someone is thinking of you on your birthday.

For this one, I used an angel stamp from Unity and Suzi Blu and a sentiment strip from Taylored Expressions. I used patterned paper for the background and an old book for the wings.


I used a paintable panel from Adornit for this card. It takes watercolor beautifully.


And for this last one, I used a bookmark of The Pigeon and a sentiment die from Waffle Flower, along with patterned paper from Sunny Studio. Easy Peasy!


I've also included a sentiment page I made to go with rainbow cards, fairies and unicorns, monsters, bears and others that I didn't have to match my stamps. Right click to save/download it if you're interested. And then print and trim to fit your project.




I've signed up to send 15 cards during the month of March, although I already have more to send. You can join in by heading to Bearly Art and checking out the info. If I was good at shaker cards or interactive cards, I'd send those but I'm really not, so I'll send cute and encouraging cards to maybe make a kid smile. 


Happy Friday!
Chark








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!