Friday, July 31, 2015

Sharing With My Friends

Hi, friends, wanted to share this fabulous book by Laura Carson. I saw it on the Alpha Stamps website, where she's on the design team and uses lots of their products to create. This post stopped me in my tracks.

You can go to her blog, Artfully Musing, to get detailed instructions on how to make it, but omgoodness, isn't this just so yummy?



The beautiful texture on this dragon book is made from eggshells! Laura is so clever and creative and talented. You must stop by her blog to see her creations! 

In the same post, you can view this Alchemist Workshop Book that is literally art. I watched the fab video and she cut and folded all these pages and then made some of her own mini items (like the lamp with the birthday candle) to add in to those items she bought. I'm telling you, I am in awe.



You can also see the collage sheets Laura used (and created for sale at Alpha Stamps) and she gives us two free art images she created...including the dragon eye and the old alchemist's text paper. She made that tiny hour glass with the skeletons on it too! Click the pic to see it better. sigh. So beautiful!



Last thing—Jenn Shurkus is having a giveaway to celebrate her blogiversary here, you should check it out if you like free stuff and creative women!

Happy Weekend,
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!