Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Funny or Just Mean? You Decide.

I was fooling around with Basic Grey papers and thought I could use school papers for a birthday card. This one had a lot of numbers written on it. So here's the card I made...



"Age is just a number..." and the inside reads, "a really large number in your case, but still just a number." I clearly have seen this in a card somewhere, as I'm not that clever, but it just popped in my head, so I used it. It's kinda perfect for a sibling bday imo...although my sisters aren't quite at 60...YET. Ok, it'll be a good while, but still I'm thinking I might have to keep this card for my oldest sister! hee.

I used Distress inks in Broken China and Faded Jeans on the card base and Fired Brick on the patterned paper by Basic Grey.

The numbers are foam thickers and I used a Tombow black marker for the sentiment. The only glittery parts are the sticker dots from Creative Memories.

I'm linking it to this Paper Lovers Studio challenge. They have some very cool freebies there and are very talented young women. Just found their blog today and printed three different digi freebies. Take a look!

Happy Almost FREEBIE FRIDAY! Come back tomorrow and check it out!
Chark

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! thanks for hopping by our blog- Paper Lovers Studio. :)

    I love your handwriting.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!