Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Key Chain for Mommy

I made this key chain for myself when I saw this adorable pic of my now 13-year-old son. He's in the pool for the first time on a vacation to Gulf Shores, Alabama. And, yes, we drove. With an infant. And a first-grader. To the farthest place in Alabama from Ohio. What were we thinking? 

It actually turned out great and our hotel was right on the beach. The ocean was cold (spring break weather) and scared Ben. Luckily, he loved the sand and the pool, which didn't move or make noise. 



I used a Tim Holtz plastic fragment and a metal tag that I stamped with Ben's name and birthdate and then hammered a little bit. I added the photo to the back of the fragment with Glossy Accents. Then I topped it with Diamond and Xmas Red Stickles, just cuz I could. I heart this. Really easy and so cute for a mom or grandma. You could give it to a dad or grandpa, but I might not use the Stickles. Apparently, glitter is "girly." :)

Happy Wednesday and check back Friday for a FAB giveaway!
Chark

1 comment:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!