Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Paper And Pencils And Notebooks, Oh My!

It's that time of year around here, school has started and the buses are lurching through the neighborhood. There's something pretty cool about starting school—fun supplies, fresh starts, new outfits. But for me, the worst part is and was always the waking up at the crack of dawn. Yikes! I'm not good at it, no matter when I go to bed.


To celebrate, this is the Book Cover of the Week.




It's the back cover that I like best. David is a character that David Shannon made based on one of his childhood drawings his mom had tucked away. And David gets into a lot of trouble. The first book is called No, David! You can imagine what David is like.

And here are a couple of free digi images for you that are school-related. I love this vintage one for a teacher card.



Here's a cute little image for coloring. Check out Whimsie Doodles for this.



Happy Back-to-School Days!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!