Monday, March 30, 2015

Doodlebug Bunnies

I love Doodlebug Design for its cuteness—they consistently do cute very well. I know it's not up everyone's alley, but I think I buy something from each new line they come out with. From the Easter Parade line, I got two sheets of paper and stickers. For this project, I used the stickers only.
 



I used a little 4x6 canvas board I had, rubbed some Distress inks (Picked Raspberry, Lemonade and Peacock Blue) on it directly and then moved the ink with my finger. Then I added some of the cutest washi tape ever from Artsyville and the Doodlebug stickers, including the fence, and then added sequins. It came together really fast and made me happy.

Here it is in close-up and extreme close-up...or as Wayne from Wayne's World would say, unnecessary zoom.


 


The flower sequins are Teresa Collins.

Hope you have a great Monday, it's all sunny here in Ohio, so I'm going to enjoy that!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!