Friday, December 4, 2015

Pinterest Fail or Win?

I've decided to call it a draw. I'm not sure I pulled off what I was supposed to do for these flowers, but I like them enough, so it's a draw.

Here's what they were supposed to look like. And here's where I pinned it from.



Here's what the original looked like. I also used the wrong flower die, although it had 6 petals like it was supposed to.


Then I made this with the Hero Arts paper flowers using the same tutorial.


Here they are together. I think I love the dimension and the premade flowers went quicker, so I'll use those in the future.



Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Friday!

Chark

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful!! But I like the one you made using HA art flower more! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!