Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I Heart You

Went to my favorite lss, The Paper Cottage, and their make n take was a Valentine shaker. I'm still really bad at shakers so I went to try again. I did okay, but the sequins get stuck here and there (I didn't have an anti-static wipe) but I'm okay with it, because I like when there are some sequins stuck in there so the window isn't empty when it's standing.

Here's the card one way (I used some of the elements in the kit, and not others).



Then I was rearranging the cupid and bent his neck, which made it look broken (eek!) so I replaced him with some roses and then added lace. Here's the second version of the card. I'm planning to send it to one of the retired nuns who lives at the Mother House and was important to our family...hi, Sister Agnes!



Hope you have some fun plans for Valentines...this one was pretty fun and easy.
Happy Wednesday!
Chark


3 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!