Friday, May 20, 2016

Pizza Party Day

Who knew there was a national Pizza Party Day? Not me, until today, and now I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need a pizza for dinner!
I've been eyeing these stamps at Lawn Fawn for awhile, what do you think, should I get them?



If I did, I could make cute cards like these from their blog:




Here's a recipe for  Rachael Ray's pizza puffs if you want to make your own.


And the even easier Pizza Turnovers with Crescent Rolls, we make these a lot at my house, but you gotta have two packs of the rolls or there won't be enough!


What's your favorite take-out pizza place? I love Jet's and our local Marion's Piazza and another local, Flying Pizza. I know one thing, any pizza is better than no pizza. 

Here's a free digi from Dearie Dolls if you want to have a pizza party with a coloring activity.



Happy Pizza Party Day! 
Chark


6 comments:

  1. Fun post indeed Char! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the real question is are you having pizza tonite? :)

      Delete
  2. I have to stop reading your blog. Because when I do I see something else I need to try or buy. I have signed up for these cute Dearie Dolls email. Thanks! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me get this straight, you are asking fellow stampers if you should get a certain stamp set? Well, Duh...YES! I think it's probably in your cart on some online shop already, right? Anyway, happy belated pizza party day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!