Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A Dream Is A Wish

One of my very favorite Disney movies is Cinderella, the original cartoon version, and I have a couple of the books. One I got so I could use for crafting purposes. I trimmed a piece from a page and added some layers of paper, paint and a little Prima wooden doll and added it all to a piece of scrap of 2 x 4 wood with Mod Podge. It's meant to be for display in my artsy area.



I used my new Bubblegum, Fresh Lime and London Blue Dylusion Paints...they are so bright and pigmented and I used some white acrylic paint and black marker as well, to write the text and add hearts and dots.



I had the Little Long Playing Record of Cinderella (and Sleeping Beauty and Rapunzel) when I was little and I loved them. It was like having someone who could read to you tirelessly and whenever you wanted by playing the record. And you could turn the page of the included book when "Tinkerbell rings her little bell like this." 





Ok, enough reminiscing for now. Gotta turn off the computer since it's lightning out.

Happy Wednesdsay!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!