Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Sharing With Friends

Today is a sharing day here on the blog. I'm sharing some freebies and some sites I enjoy and some blogs that I visit. Maybe you'll find something fun you want to share in.

I love the delicate images at A Day for Daisies and there is usually a free digi stamp that comes with each month's challenge so you can use it to create a project for the challenge. How cool is that? This is a project from Daria, a DT member that makes me want this stamp! This one isn't free, but it is just $4. Hop over, get your free angel digi and enter the Sparkle challenge with me. You know I can't resist a challenge called Sparkle!

A past a2z Design Teammate, Kelly Latevola, has a way with coloring that will knock your socks off.
Check this card out, gorgeous coloring, am I right?!


One crafty and talented woman who has the best soothing voice in videos, no lie, I love listening to her while I learn...it's Emily Leiphart. If you haven't watched her create, you should! Here's the latest.




If you vintage images, there's a free vintage women sheet over at Katinshrine's blog.

And if you like vintage Santa, here you go! From Graphics Fairy...they have a ton of vintage images that are free.


If you like giveaways, Taheerah Atchia is doing a fun Advent Calendar giveaway. Stop by each day and comment and blog hop for prizes...I can't imagine how much work this is, but it's fun on this end!

Happy Wednesday...see you Friday for the Coffee Hop and a prize here on my blog!
Chark






4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Char! Fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://debbiedesigns.typepad.com/muse_and_amuse/2016/12/bookworm-mft-december-launch-.html hi it's Karen L K. Check out this post. I think you'll like it. You might already follow her.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!