Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Hero Arts Shopping Bag Die in Pink

Hi, friends, I have a card up on the a2z Scrapbooking blog today where we're announcing the new August Challenge, Bright and Beautiful, with lots of inspiration. For this challenge, I added sequins and Stickles glitter glue in Diamond and a gold foil heart sticker.


I used the Hero Arts 3-D Shopping Bag die with some Doodlebug Designs Cream and Sugar paper. I inked some Woodgrain Vellum with pink ink and inserted it into the dimensional bag.You can add money or a gift card too, to this adorable bag. The background has an oval cut into another sheet of the Cream and Sugar paper, outlined in Stickles. Behind the oval I added more of the Woodgrain Vellum paper but left it white. 

Hop over and say hi or hop over to the a2z Scrapbooking store and get your own 3-D Shopping Bag die. If you have $25 or more in your cart, you can apply a 15% off code when you check out, just type in CHARK15. It even applies to the sales and clearance items (and there's a lot since it's clearing out time!)

Happy Tuesday!
Chark



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I like that it can hold a gift card, since I go that route a lot. I see a lot of Christmas gifts using this for teens in my future.

      Delete
  2. Fun, cute and so clever, Char ... what a brilliant idea ... so many possibilities! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!