Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Unicorn Girls

Today I wanted to show you a page I colored in my brand-new Jane Davenport Whimsical Girls Art Journal. I love Jane's art and this book was published around my birthday, so guess what? My husband bought it for me. I had to tell him that he bought it for me, but that's neither here nor there :)


 

There are lots of drawings and doodles that you add your own spin to, with some pages in kraft, some suitable for dry media and some for watercolors. It's been fun and I knew the unicorn and girl would have to have rainbow hair.


Then, my adult daughter sent me a pic of her new hair color...this is the first time she's ever gone to the salon for coloring and it turned out beautifully. So, now Colleen's a unicorn girl too. 


She usually has curly hair, so this is different in lots of ways! 

I'll be posting more of my doodles with Jane as I play around with the art journal. I highly recommend it if you're looking for some whimsy in your life.

Happy Tuesday!
Chark



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!