Monday, September 24, 2018

Kindred Stamps in Oz

So I adore the style at Kindred Stamps, and I want several of the Pop Culture sets. I don't have any yet, but I do have some of their little sticker sheets. I think these would be perfect for planners, but I intend to use them on envelopes and tags too. Here's my first tag. I used alcohol inks to drip down some glossy paper in rainbow order.


Then I stamped OZ all over it in Staz-On ink and added stenciling in Sharpie marker...the swirl stencil is a background maker stencils with clouds from Honeybee Stamps. All that was left was to add the stickers. They come in two sizes so I put the little ones at the bottom and had the witches in the sky. "Are you a good witch or a bad witch?" "I'm not a witch at all!"

Happy Monday!
Chark



2 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!