Friday, February 15, 2019

I'll Take The Big Box

So, Valentine's Day is usually pretty big around here, since it's my hubby's birthday. We have some kind of dessert he requests, usually I make a cheesecake, but this year, it was an ice cream cake from Coldstone. It's tasty, but little and it has cake layers with the ice cream, instead of just cookie bits like Dairy Queen cakes. But I digress.

He always gets me a little something for Valentine's and it's usually a gift card to a place I like and a box of Russell Stover assorted chocolates. I am obsessed with their chocolate buttercreams. Yum! This year, I must've done something right because I got the huge box. I prefer Russell Stover because they don't put Brazil nuts in their candies ever, and I'm highly allergic, so they have always been my preferred brand :)


Here's a quote I lettered a long time ago, but finally came across again and then colored in recently. It's from the book, The Fault in Our Stars and it's fabulous. "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly and then all at once." It's almost 8.5x11 size, so you know the candy box is big!


Hope you had a fine Valentine's Day and that you get the big box of chocolates once in a while! Keep in mind, the candy goes on sale February 15th...just a little enabling.

Happy Friday!
Chark

1 comment:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!