Friday, August 30, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches

I found a new-to-me Sketch Challenge blog this week called Freshly Made Sketches and they are celebrating their 400th sketch with a challenge and prizes. Love their sponsors for this sketch and love that they've been around so long! Frankly, I do better with a sketch than on my own, so I know I'll be following them for ideas. 

Here's the 400th sketch if you want to join in this weekend, they have the rules and their definition clean vs. clean and simple, so you know exactly what you're doing.



I turned the sketch upside down and added my sentiment and gold sticker strip to the top of the brick embossed panel. These Harry Potter stickers are from Paperhouse Productions and are so stinkin' cute. I couldn't decide which ones to use, but finally decided on the Big Four :) I did sneak Luna Lovegood on the back of the card where I signed it and, although you can't see it well, I used my Diamond Stickles near the wands because glitter definitely indicates magic.





The sentiments are from Scrapbook.com and are part of a sassy set with lots of phrases. This is the first time I've used it and it was perfect for this card for my 25-year-old daughter. Hard to believe I have a kid that old, when I'm just in my 30s...well, okay, I'm 51 but I think I'm still 30-something! Here's my grown-up daughter now and as a two-year-old birthday girl.



Happy Friday!
Chark








2 comments:

  1. Fun!! LOVE your group of characters clearly standing on Platform 9 3/4! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how fun to see the baby pics. Not sure how I have a 27 year old when I am only 21... Your card is perfect for the Harry Potter fan! Thank you so much for celebrating with us this month at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!