Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Masculine Thank You Card

I'm a huge glitter fan (duh) and although some guys might like glitter, lots of my family do not. So I try to control myself when I send cards to them...and let me tell you, it's hard for me. But, Paper Smooches has fun challenge up, School/Words, so I added the challenge of making a card without glittery bits.



I don't have any "school" themed Paper Smooches, but I have the Spookalicious Halloween set with an owl, so he got star billing. I added the sentiment from this set and watercolored the owl with Distress inks. After adding washi tape, I mounted the panel on kraft and stopped myself from decorating the owl with some Stickles. But I did sneak in some shiny Chrome pen dots.


You have a couple of days left to join me in the challenge, hope you will!

p.s. finally joined the bitmoji bandwagon, but I think my bitmoji is cooler than me!

Happy Wednesday! 
Chark







1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Char on your fabulous card and the win on Paper Smooches!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!