Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Stretching My Stamps

The challenge over at A Blog Named Hero is to Stretch Your Stamps. I gave it a lot of thought and decided that meant using stamps I rarely use in a set in a way that's not the focal point.


So, for this card, I decided to use the Wonderful Stamp and Cut to make a background for my Hero Arts Daisy and Bugs Stamp and Cut flower.


I used Distress Inks in Salty Ocean and Squeezed Lemonade on watercolor paper and then stamped the daisy with Staz-On black. I used the word "you're" from the Daisy set and wonderful from the Wonderful set on the kraft background. The stars are also from the Wonderful set. I added some washi and a strip of gold paper and then, yep, Diamond Stickles to the flower center. I've never used the wonderful as a background stamp and never used the included stars, so I feel like I stretched these stamps. Thanks for the fun challenge!

Happy Wednesday!
Chark



2 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!