Friday, December 4, 2020

Happy National Cookie Day

Possibly one of the best things in the world is the scent of baking cookies in my humble opinion...especially when you know you'll get to eat a warm cookie very soon! So, I'm happy to celebrate National Cookie Day today.


There are a ton of stamps and digital stamps that feature cookies, including some super adorable gingerbread cookies from Lawn Fawn. I have their set of Gingerbread Friends dies and can't wait to make some for tags this year. Megan Quinn made this card with the dies for Lawn Fawn here.


They have this mini set too and I loooovvee anything small so these make me smile.


This die set from Mama Elephant is for Sugar Cookies with the icing but they also have a gingerbread cookie and milk set of stamps and dies.


If you're a digital stamp-and-color person, you can buy this set for $4 over at Little Fox Digital on Etsy here.


And if you cookie alphabet letters, you can get those here from Sandy Ford on Etsy!


Here's a couple little Pizza Cookies I made to add to mini pizza boxes from Stampin' Up that I decorated for Christmas for my nieces and nephews, just to make their gift cards a little more exciting a couple of years ago.



These are just sugar cookies with red icing, green mini M&Ms, brown regular M&Ms and shaved white chocolate for cheese. I added green Mike 'n Ike's sliced to resemble green peppers. 

I'd be remiss on Cookie Day if I didn't leave you with a tasty cookie recipe...so here you go...Thin and Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies from the Food Network.



I'll be curling up with a cup of tea and a cookie tonight to celebrate. How about you?

Happy Friday!
Chark


1 comment:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!