Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I Love My Lips

So, apparently it's Lips Appreciation Day. I'm pretty sure I appreciate my lips every day, usually when I'm eating and speaking, but I guess we needed a holiday to remember our lips. 

Of course I couldn't help but think of this Veggie Tales song...Larry, everyone's favorite cucumber, sings it and I haven't heard it in years, but still remember it. It's that catchy. You can click on the bottom pic to hear and see it in all its silly glory.






So, from silly songs to more coloring up of my 2 Cute Ink digi stamps. Seriously, love how cute these are just in time for Easter too! Printed on kraft and colored with Prismacolor pencils.




When I first got these images, I didn't notice that the kangeroo is holding chicks and not just eggs. How fun is that?

Happy Wednesday from Ohio, where it's all kinds of windy today!
Chark

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a ton of fun coloring up these images. I had to laugh at the "Love my Lips" song. Good ol' Larry and I go way back... hehe brought back awesome memories!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!