Friday, September 14, 2018

Halloween Freebie Friday

Hey, friends, I was doodling (as is my wont while watching the tv) and made this little ghost for Halloween...so I thought I'd share him with you if you're looking for something for a tag or card or even a scrapbook page. Just right click on him and copy and save to your computer.

Of course, I'd love to see if you do create something with him! I decided the handle on his pumpkin should show through his arm...but it's got to be a ghost pumpkin or he couldn't pick it up...or could he?




Just in case you're not into cutesy, I've got this freebie for you today as well. It's from The Graphic Fairy. I think it looks like she's in a library, what do you think?


I love Halloween for no good reason, but crafty Halloween stuff makes me happy and so does decorating and maybe even watching a scary movie, though that last thing depends on my mood. I don't like gross, so that leaves out a lot of horror flicks. I did just watch The Bad Seed (Rob Lowe's version) and Winchester, a historical ghost story, and I didn't have to cover my eyes once! My hubby and sister are hard-core horror fans and her hubby will watch them too but I usually regret them or find something else to do! Here's to a mildly scary Halloween!

Happy Friday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!