Friday, June 14, 2019

Take Some More Tea


“Take some more tea," the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly.
"I've had nothing yet," Alice replied in an offended tone, "so I can't take more."
"You mean you can't take less," said the Hatter: "it's very easy to take more than nothing."
"Nobody asked your opinion," said Alice.
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

I love Alice images and these four characters get the quirky Vera Lane touch over in her store. 


So, of course, they're in my digi collection. Seems like every time I visit the Etsy store, I find more delightful stamps I need.

I used Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils just to see if I liked how one looked over the other. But I like both products and I have fewer colors in the Polychromos, so I used more Prismas.


I love all of them and their expressions, but this caterpillar! So stinkin' cute...though I think he's  offended at that word.


The Mad Hatter looks quite mad here...and totally okay with that.


If I see Alice or Dorothy products, I usually have to buy them, even though I have so many already. I prefer the Oz books and movie to Alice, but the quotes in Alice are wonderful. Graphic 45 has reissued their Wizard of Oz collection and I think I'm going to go look for it right now!

I've probably shared this, but one of my fondest memories of playing with my kids was the day we made a little Alice in Wonderland tea party and had bunny cookie cutter sandwiches and edible tea cups (made with white chocolate and muffin papers like these below). We drank milk from the cup and then ate the dishes!



Happy Friday!
Chark




2 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!