Friday, September 20, 2019

Too Cute to Spook

I don't know if you're like me, but I have a ton of goodies saved up and could probably never use all my craft supplies if I live another 50 years! Well, maybe if I crafted every day, I could, but you get what I'm saying—I love my pretty stuff! :)

So, I went into my box of Halloween goodies and just started playing around and came up with two cards that used my older supplies. And just so you understand how old, these cute chipboard pieces were made by Imaginisce and I don't even think they're a company anymore...think they merged with We R Memory Supplies or something. At any rate, you can't get them. However, I love how these turned out and that I actually used my supplies!


The ghost used to be a sticker, but I had to use new adhesive...lol. The bats are flocked and from a sheet of paper from, like, a hundred years ago. I only had small pieces of the paper left and I think I used it up on this card! The orange sequin trim was from the Target Dollar Spot and the star paper is from Doodlebug Design.


The leaves and vampire are from the same Imaginisce collection, the words are stickers that didn't stick anymore on their own and the flocked pumpkin is actually a new item from the Dollar Tree this year. The paper was from a Halloween win forever ago.

If you're looking for free vintage images, you can head here to Artfully Musing. Some are Halloween and some aren't, but they're all cool.

Happy Friday!
Chark


2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! So glad you used up your stash. It would be a crime to keep the cute ghouls locked away any longer!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!